Saturday, June 6, 2009

What else?

I'm so stressed out, I don't know what to do. My husband of almost 7 years doesn't want to be married anymore. We've gone through so much stresses in our lives it seems we're just not meant to be. We want to make it as easy for McKenzie as possible, but I'm scared. I've never lived by myself before, I've always had Eric. We've been together for almost 9 years. He's all I know. He's my best friend, but we've been growing apart for sometime. I don't make a bunch of money, I don't know how I'll make it on my own, as least I don't have a car payment, so that's good, but I have to make sure I find someplace that is comfortable for McKenzie and I, and more importantly, someplace safe for us. I just need someplace to vent, I can't really talk to my family about this right now, so this is the place, my place to get it out. I know that I'm a strong woman, I've been through so much in the last few years, I know that I can do this, it's just going to be hard, but somehow I'll manage.

1 comment:

Phyllis T. said...

Just wanted to tell you to keep fighting for your family. I don't know if you believe in the power of prayer but I will say a prayer for your family that it stays intack. Don't react to things right now just let him know that you love him and remember great marriages are built on challenges. Be the lady that got your husband's attention, sometimes men need to be reminded.